Wood fired hot tubs is probably the most traditional way of soaking yourself up and just relax on a warm water. Despite the modernization of many things and technologies that we have, a wood fired hot tub still remains in the market because of how it can still be effective in providing comfort to the user. It will surely remain in the race of hot tubs even in many years to come.
One of the hottest buys in today’s time is the ALFI Fire Hot Tub. This wood burning hot tub provides you with the benefits of the original and doesn’t give in too much of the modern ways. So if you want to read some ALFI wood fired hot tub reviews then you can start here.
Indulge yourself in this eye catching fire hot tub which will surely amaze your guests in every way. You will surely enjoy this hot tub’s simplicity as you relax in it while the flames naturally produce a steaming hot water in it. Its vintage appeal has been added with some modern touches to provide you with an experience like no other.
- Colors Available – Yellow, Orange, Light Blue and Olive Green
- Price – $6450
- Material – Fiberglass
- Dimensions – 63” x 63” x 32”
- Weight – 330 lbs
- This hot tub doesn’t require any electricity to operate and there’s no need for it to be connected to a drainage system.
- It is lightweight and portable so you can use it anywhere at anytime. This can be great if you want to enjoy a traditional fire hot tub out in the wilderness.
- You can use cold water from your garden hose and easily warm it up by lighting a fire in the pit. It requires a minimum of 130 gallons of water to start the circulation and it has the capacity to hold a total of 220 gallons given that there is nobody inside it. Also, you can easily heat it to over 100 degrees in just 2 hours.
- The water is being passed through the metal coils which surrounds a wire basket where the housing for the firewood is located. The basket can also be lowered or raised to adjust the water’s temperature. It is also equipped with a ledged so that you can have something to hold your drinks and other items.
- There is a stainless steel windscreen panel that is attached to the chrome pipes so that you will be safe from the fire while you soak in the tub.
- It comes with a clear top cover that has two chrome handles.
- Don’t leave the tub unattended while the fire is still active.
“Thank you ALFI! Before I discovered the FireHotTub-YE Round Fire Burning Portable Outdoor Fiberglass Soaking Hot Tub, I had never found a way to fulfill my lifelong ambition to turn my family into a lovely bowl of soup!” by Chasjb from Amazon.com
- You can easily grill your favorite foods using the hot flames or even cook up some s’mores for the kids. Basically, you can use the flame in any way you want.
- The extended pipes will provide a safe distance to easily avoid you from getting burned while getting immersed in the bathtub.
- The flat feet will increase the sturdiness of the tub.
- There are four handles attached on the sides of the tub for it to be moved easily from one place to another.
- The clear cover will allow total protection of the tub when it’s not in use and is helpful in heating up the water much faster prior to using it.
So if you are looking for the traditional way of soaking up yourself in a hot warm bath then this tub is definitely ideal for you. It’s a great investment that will surely provide great benefits for you and your family.